Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning without patent leather shoes

Taylor and I delivered an over-flowing Easter basket to Cole and Sarah this morning.
We knocked on the door (although Easter bunnies don't generally knock) so we could hand deliver the chocolate and goodies.  When Taylor saw his brother, he said, "Happy Easter!  Trick-or-Treat!"
 I guess he sort of lets all holidays run together---especially those that involve knocking on a door and candy being exchanged in one way or another.  I, too, get confused about holidays.  What Taylor said actually sounded pretty good.   So, to all of my (wonderful)  readers:
Happy Easter! And, Trick-or-Treat!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. I know it's scary to put yourself out there. I really appreciate your being on this journey with me. You really are brave..