Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Living a Life of Thank You...not so much

Not doing so well with living a life of thank you lately.   My head is barely above water.
Taylor and I have been back and forth to Johns Hopkins for consultations (for him---not me.)
He is scheduled to have an anterior cervical discectomy C-3 through C-7 on Tuesday, June 28.  (This will be his 3rd major cervical surgery in 7 years.)
In whatever way you say sacred prayers, please pray, meditate, send loving thoughts to us for this whole procedure.   I will keep you updated on this blog.  Love to all.
And, thank you for checking in here. 
I feel your loving arms around us.  

4 comments:

  1. Marianne, we prayed for you and Taylor tonight at choir practice and will continue to do so until we hear the good news! Loving you and hoping, hoping, hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you .... RB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne, I am so sad that you and Taylor are going through this.

    Know that you will be in our prayers.

    Is there any other way we can help with anything?

    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the brave ones...sending you the most caring, positive, comforting thoughts I can muster up in my own inarticulate way. Everyday -- love, Px

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I know it's scary to put yourself out there. I really appreciate your being on this journey with me. You really are brave..