Thursday, February 23, 2012
1. Tomorrow Taylor has Pre-op for his MRI next Tuesday.
He has to be put to sleep for the MRI--it's a new thing for those who need sedation.
Hence the Pre-Op. Arrghhh.
2. I will over-night the MRI CD to the neurosurgeon in Chicago on Tuesday after the procedure.
3. Dr. Traynelis will review the studies and decide what he is going to do to/for Taylor.
4. He will call Dr. Doerr here in Athens---who will fight/go to bat for us with United Health Care so
that we can afford to have Dr. Traynelis be Taylor's neurosurgeon.
At our meeting in Chicago with Dr. Traynelis he said, "I would really love to be the doctor who
finally helps your son."
5. So, there you have it. We will go to a huge PLAN B if insurance denies all of this. Gulp. Throw
6. Hope WITH us---for us, beside us, around us. HOPE.